These Tai Chi Snake Creeps Down Yoga Capri Leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for tai chi, yoga, the gym, or simply a comfortable evening at home.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric
• Comfortable high waistband
• Mid-calf length
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
One of Tai Chi’s most challenging postures, Snake Creeps Down (sometimes called “Single Whip Dip 單鞭下勢”) shows flexibility and strength. This is a posture in which about 70% of the body weight bears on one crouching down leg, and other leg is stretched out to the side with the knee slightly bent. The Snake Creeps Down stance helps all other stances because of its maxim opening and increasing of energy circulation. Through practicing this stance, you will soon realize how much and how quick your energy has boosted!
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!