Get to know your new favorite Floral Women’s T-Shirt—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
“Swallow Skims on Water” (燕子抄水) is one of the moves in Bagua Zhang (八卦掌). It comes after a movement of the hands out from the centreline and a kick, squatting down on one leg before springing up into the Bow Arrow stance while brushing the front arm forwards and upwards.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
• Contains 0% recycled polyester
• Contains 0% dangerous substances
• This item releases plastic microfibers into the environment during washing
For all international orders outside of the USA. You may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office.
Payment of these charges and taxes is your responsibility and will not be covered by Tai Chi Styles. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.