These Tai Chi Cloud Hands Capri Leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for yoga, the gym, or simply a comfortable evening at home.
The Tai Chi Cloud Hands (雲手 Yún Shǒu) movement is a relatively common posture found in most forms of tai chi chuan. Typically this is performed by walking sideways in small steps, while one hand moves at Dan Tian (丹田) height while the other moves in front of the eyes, both on a circular fashion. Both hands cross in front of each other at the same time the feet lie next to each other during the stepping.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric
• Comfortable high waistband
• Mid-calf length
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!