Get the comfort of pajamas in this stylish pair of Tai Chi Cloud Hands wide-leg pants. With the adjustable waist and stretchy fabric, it’s like your favorite sweatpants but better.
The Tai Chi Cloud Hands (雲手 Yún Shǒu) movement is a relatively common posture found in most forms of tai chi chuan. Typically this is performed by walking sideways in small steps, while one hand moves at Dan Tian (丹田) height while the other moves in front of the eyes, both on a circular fashion. Both hands cross in front of each other at the same time the feet lie next to each other during the stepping.
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Practical side pockets
• Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
• Can be worn on the waist or on the hips
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey fabric
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd2 (210 g/m2) (weight may vary by 5%)
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!