These swim trunks have everything you need for a hot summer day—they’re quick-drying and breathable, have multiple pockets for your belongings, and feature a silky, anti-chafe inner liner. Get yours now!
The Needle at Sea Bottom【海底針，Hǎidǐ zhēn】is a posture found in tai chi chuan. This set is a move involving a half step back, rotation to the rear, and pushing hands from a high position down in front of the forward leg. Involves “Tsai”, developed out of a movement similar to the Brush Knee and Step Forward movement.
The Needle at Sea Bottom is a relatively difficult posture to learn to beginners, since it requires mastering a really low “Xu Bu” stance, while maintaining coordination, balance and strength.
• Fabric composition: (may vary by 5%) 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex
• Liner composition: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 5.13 oz/yd² (174 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Anti-chafe mesh inner liner
• Elastic waistband with drawcord
• Mesh pockets
• Small inside pocket for valuables
• UPF 50+
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!