This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
The Needle at Sea Bottom【海底針，Hǎidǐ zhēn】is a posture found in tai chi chuan. This set is a move involving a half step back, rotation to the rear, and pushing hands from a high position down in front of the forward leg. Involves “Tsai”, developed out of a movement similar to the Brush Knee and Step Forward movement.
The Needle at Sea Bottom is a relatively difficult posture to learn to beginners, since it requires mastering a really low “Xu Bu” stance, while maintaining coordination, balance and strength.
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!