This Tai Chi Snake Creeps Down sports bra is the perfect workout top for exercising. The compression fabric along with double-layered front and shoulder straps ensures great support while running, jumping, or pumping iron. Wear it while exercising or style it as a streetwear top on sunny days!
• Compression fabric: 78% polyester, 22% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight for compression fabric: 8.25 oz/yd² (280 g/m²) and sports mesh lining: 4.42 oz/yd² (150 g/m²),
• Has openings for removable padding and fully lined with mesh
• Removable padding included
• Double-layered front
• Longline silhouette
• Blank product components sourced from Spain, China, Germany, Taiwan, and Turkey
One of Tai Chi’s most challenging postures, Snake Creeps Down (sometimes called “Low Single Whip 單鞭下勢”) shows flexibility and strength. This is a posture in which about 70% of the body weight bears on one crouching down leg, and other leg is stretched out to the side with the knee slightly bent. The Snake Creeps Down stance helps all other stances because of its maxim opening and increasing of energy circulation. Through practicing this stance, you will soon realize how much and how quick your energy has boosted!
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!