One of Tai Chi’s most challenging postures, Snake Creeps Down (sometimes called “Low Single Whip”) shows flexibility and strength. This is a posture in which about 70% of the body weight bears on one crouching down leg, and other leg is stretched out to the side with the knee slightly bent. The Snake Creeps Down stance helps all other stances because of its maxim opening and increasing of energy circulation. Through practicing this stance, you will soon realize how much and how quick your energy has boosted!
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan