Striking Tiger divided into the left and right, this is one of the most powerful moves in Tai Chi. The right hand seizes the opponent’s incoming fist and then turns his body to be in a defective position, then the upper left hand strikes the opponent’s head. On the second action the left hand seizes and the right hand strikes.
This Striking Tiger Sweater represent the Yang side of Tai Chi with a modern design is suitable for your practice or daily life.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan