The White Crane Spreads Wings is a common posture found in Tai Chi, maintains the upper hand at forehead height while the lower hand remains at waist height.
Don’t be afraid to be your most active self in this smooth and versatile long-sleeve rash guard! It protects you from the sun, wind, and other elements while doing sports, and the slim fit, flat ergonomic seams, and the longer body gives extra comfort.
This Yin and Yang style rash guard with a modern design is suitable for your practice or daily life.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²) (weight may vary by 5%)
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Fitted design
• UPF 50+
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flatseam and coverstitch
• Blank product components sourced from China