This tai chi one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Wuji【無極】is a classical Tai Chi posture known in most styles of Tai Chi Chuan. The literal translation means “Nothing, Nothingness, or Empty” for Wu【無】and “Limits, End, Extreme boundary” for Ji【極】. The two words used together mean emptiness in any movement, thought or activity. Some people refer to Wuji as the quiet time before a form starts and after the form ends. It is the ultimate state of relaxation. Standing in a meditative state of mind with the body properly aligned can help increase “Qi” circulation and open up energy channels.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!