Wuji【無極】is a classical Tai Chi posture known in most styles of Tai Chi Chuan. The literal translation means “Nothing, Nothingness, or Empty” for Wu【無】and “Limits, End, Extreme boundary” for Ji【極】. The two words used together mean emptiness in any movement, thought or activity. Some people refer to Wuji as the quiet time before a form starts and after the form ends. It is the ultimate state of relaxation. Standing in a meditative state of mind with the body properly aligned can help increase “Qi” circulation and open up energy channels.
This Tai Chi Wuji Sweater represents the fundamental of Tai Chi with a modern design is suitable for your practice session or daily life. Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan