Wuji【無極】is a classical Tai Chi posture known in most styles of Tai Chi Chuan. The literal translation means “Nothing, Nothingness, or Empty” for Wu【無】and “Limits, End, Extreme boundary” for Ji【極】. The two words used together mean emptiness in any movement, thought or activity. Some people refer to Wuji as the quiet time before a form starts and after the form ends. It is the ultimate state of relaxation. Standing in a meditative state of mind with the body properly aligned can help increase “Qi” circulation and open up energy channels.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• Print on Bella + Canvas T-Shirt
• Easily removable tear-away tag for your comfort
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!