This soft, sleeveless tank top is so comfy you’re going to want to wear it everywhere, be it on your couch, out on a walk, or during a tai chi class. The relaxed fit and low-cut armholes gives it a casual, urban look.
Golden rooster stands on one leg is a Tai Chi posture involves moving the hands up to block, while striking with the knees. It is a challenging Tai Chi balancing exercise. Strengthening of the intrinsic foot muscles as well as the ankles, quadriceps, hip flexors, rectus abdominus, obliques and anterior deltoid.
• Print on Bella + Canvas tank top
• Easily removable tear-away tag for your comfort
• 100% airlume combed ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Relaxed fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Wide, low-cut armholes
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!